Message My Drama List About Me
1,466 notes7.288:22 PM • Source: the-bitch-goddess-success
#This speaks to me

kingsleyyy:

i’m thankful my childhood was filled with imagination and bruises from playing outside, instead of apps and how many damn likes you get on a picture

36,168 notes7.286:29 PM • Source: kingsleyyy
#I was actually inside reading books 84% of the time #but yes...that remaining 16% was being forced to play outside lol #I was hide and go seek champion

Leo during On & On part of the remix at SBS Gayo Daejun (and giving you those sexiness)

1,217 notes7.286:28 PM • Source: tekaila
2,830 notes7.286:28 PM • Source: jeou
#Equal levels of fierceness #Yes I'm being biased #but dammit this gif set is just full of flawlessness #Tao #Exo #Goddess Naomi

But that woman…knows how to treat a person with honesty… And that woman, knows how to take care…of a person’s hurt feelings….and sympathize with them. That’s why…she’s my very special and precious, very lovely wife—Kim Mi Young.

137 notes7.286:25 PM • Source: sabaek
#At this point I'm just completely addicted to Jang Na-ra #because this drama is so ridiculous #but she's so damn cute!!! #Fated to Love You

lulu-bambi-angel:

yixings personality says adopt puppies and save orphans with me but his dancing says ride my dick to russia and i dont know what to do its so distressing

5,309 notes7.286:22 PM • Source: lulu-bambi-angel
760 notes7.286:21 PM • Source: ailee-ans

the-4th-tree:

I never realised you could be in love with a shoe until I went on the Chie Mihara website. (x)

39,147 notes7.286:20 PM • Source: chiestore.com
#I want every last pair #Thank you

He looks so adorable

1,032 notes7.286:18 PM • Source: ferrerorochen
#This tiny cutie #Remember when I proposed to him every day for six months straight and he never responded #yeah...not my finest hour #Chen #Exo
mi-ro-tic:

More of Junsu’s illegal crotch magic

mi-ro-tic:

More of Junsu’s illegal crotch magic
321 notes7.286:17 PM • Source: mi-ro-tic
#Okay SIR!!

teamocorazon:

dynastylnoire:

trillaryclinton:

royalbrwngirl:

This man is fine.

*holds up hands in praise*

the power of a line up, hair cut, and a suit

if your person and you have a fight,

and they show up a few days later looking like this, crying, saying sorry, and smelling like Light Blue for men

I won’t be mad at you if you give them the pannies. They knew what they were doing. resistance is futile.

We’ve all been there fam. I salute your efforts

the real MVP

6,857 notes7.286:16 PM • Source: drizzyrogerz
3,680 notes7.286:15 PM • Source: nickdixy
#I sat here for a minute thinking 'Awwww he must have a tummyache' #and then I took a second look #oh my #I still wonder if his tummy aches though

DO NOT edit | RE:BEAU:

224 notes7.286:14 PM • Source: fyeahimjinah

Develop a healthy relationship with food. If you’re hungry, eat. If you’re full, don’t eat. Eat vegetables to be good to your body, but eat ice cream to be good to your soul.

Take pictures of yourself frequently. Chronicle your life. Selfies are completely underrated. Even if the pictures are unflattering, keep them anyway. There will always be mountains and cities and buildings, but you will never look the same way as you did in that one moment in time.

Your worth does not depend on how desirable someone finds you. Spend less time in front of the mirror and more time with people who make you feel beautiful.

Close doors. Don’t hold onto things that no longer brings you happiness and do not help you grow as a person. It is okay to walk away from toxic relationships. You are not weak for letting go.

Forgive yourself. We all have something in our pasts that we are ashamed of, but they only weigh us down if we allow them to. Make amends with the old you and work every day to become the person that you’ve always wanted to be.
Tina Tran, Tips to being a happier you  (via exoticwild)

62,638 notes7.286:13 PM • Source: absentions

with chen | do not edit.

with chen | do not edit.

53 notes7.286:11 PM • Source: fy-exo
#I always forget how much I like SuChen until I see SuChen #Suho #Chen #Exo